You can help us

You Can Help Us
How you can help ?
Several patients who come to the doors of St. Stephen's Hospital, Delhi for treatment are from a very poor background - those who can barely make a living.Several others - in fact, most of them - cannot afford advanced medical care, because of the extremely expensive medicines and consumables that are needed for treatment. Patients with chronic medical conditions also fall under this category.We seek your aid in order to help us extend our services to these categories of patients.The Hospital has been fortunate to have several well wishers, both individual as well as institutional, who have contributed in both cash and kind.
You can help in several ways, some of which are suggested below:
  • Donation in cash (any amount, small or big)
  • Donation of items for patients' use (linen, towels, soaps, etc.)
  • Donation from Pharmaceutical and Surgical Companies
  • Donation of medical equipment
  • Gift for Eye Vision
    Around 5 million persons in the world are blind due to preventable or treatable causes. 80% of these are due to either a cataract or a refractive error. These conditions leave the afflicted dependant and incapable of contributing to society. Often it is not even possible for them to seek and avail medical assistance due to monetary constraints.
    Contribute to make a difference.
    Spread the light of goodwill by participating in the hospital's Gift of Vision program.
    A donation of Rs 2000 will enable a blind person regain vision by providing access to a simple cataract operation and intraocular lens implantation.
    Help make a difference!

You can donate small amounts in cash online using the facility on this website. All other donations, may be sent to:

The Director
St. Stephen's Hospital
Tis Hazari
Delhi - 110 054

Cash donations from Indian citizens are exempt from Income Tax as per Section 80G of the Income Tax Act. Citizens of the United States of America may donate to the St. Stephen's Hospital Board, USA to avail tax exemption under the relevant American Laws.

You may address any enquiries to The Director at